Argyll & Bute Council is active in promoting and encouraging sporting activities. HSC is fully engaged with their efforts to establish a Sport Hub in Helensburgh via which clubs can interact to deliver "joined up" sport for the community.
This year's A&B Sporting Awards event considered two HSC nominations - Howard Marsden in the "Service to Sport" category; and Calum Bell in the "Sporting Achievement of the Year" category, recognising his success in the Topper class as noted in the "News" page.
THE WINNER - Calum Bell! Hearty congratulations. And a big pat on the back to Howard, a most worthy nominee and every bit a winner as far as we are concerned. (You can link here to the video of the Awards Ceremony.)
- Sundays: dinghy/cat racing - Autumn Series started 25th Sept. First start 12.45. Entry Form Sailing Instructions
- RS200 Sprint Regatta 8th Oct: see "Open Events" page for results
- Scottish Student Sailing regatta 8/9 Oct: Results
- Tuesday 25th October: HSC AGM, Clubhouse, 19.30 for 20.00. Paperwork issued 3rd October via MailChimp, and hard copy for those not on email. If you require hard copy to be mailed to you please contact the office.
- RYA Scotland Academies at HSC (opportunities not to be missed):
- 420 - 29/30 Oct and 25/26 February (transition weekends),
- Topper - 26/27 November, 1/2 April
- Laser - 14/15 January